Hoppy Candy Sugar Cake
8 oz of wheat flower
4 oz butter
2 oz candy sugar
1 sniff of salt
2/3 of a 11.2 oz bottle La Divine Triple
5.5 oz candy sugar
How to prepare:
- The dough. Mix the flower, the salt, the butter and the sugar. You make a sand-dough. Break the egg in the dough. Knead until homogenous dough.
- Make a dough ball and let it rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator;
- Prepare the oven by heating it up to 400 degrees.
- Smear butter on the baking-dish
- Roll the dough with the dough roller. Dress the baking dish with the flat piece of dough.
- The filling. Beat the eggs and the sugar. Add the beer. Fill the baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve in the baking dish.