Silly Lamb-Kebab on the BBQ
Makes 4 servings:
Two 11.2 oz bottles of Silly Scotch Ale.
1.5 pounds of Lamb meat, cut into cubic pieces
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 little piece of ginger, minced
1 onion, minced
1 thick slice of smoked bacon
1 half cup of cream
2 teaspoon grain mustard
herbs of Provence:
= mix of rosemary, thyme, marjoram, chives, lavender flowers, parsley ... salt, pepper
How to prepare:
- Marinate the lamb meat for at least 6 hours in the Silly Scotch Ale with the garlic, the ginger, the herbs of Provence, and the pepper.
- cut the onion and the bacon into pieces to go onto the kebab-stick.
- fill the stick with the onion, the bacon and the lamb pieces. Grill the kebabs.
- Making sauce. Sieve the pieces out of the beer. put the beer-liquid in a pan, and heat it up. Add the mustard and the cream. Add salt and pepper. Reduce the liquid by further heating, to obtain a thicker substance. Sauce is ready. Keep warm until kebabs are ready to serve.
serve with potato in the peel, or rice, and a fresh salad.
- a glass of Silly Scotch Ale per person.