Chicken liver with Pepperoni sausage and Gulden Draak Ale
Makes 4 servings:
- 12 oz chicken liver
- 6 oz Pepperoni sausage
- a half red bell pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 spoons sunflower oil
- 5 bottles of Gulden Draak 11.2 oz
- a spoon of chopped green onions
- pepper and salt
- garlic bread
How to prepare:
- chop chicken liver in small pieces and cut the bell pepper in long thin strips.
- bake and turn around in the sunflower oil.
- squeeze the garlic into the frying pan, and add the thin sliced sausage.
- bake for a while, and extinguish with a half bottle of Gulden Draak.
- add pepper and salt to taste
on garlic bread, and sprinkle the onions over.
Every one deserves a bottle of cool Gulden Draak Ale, poured in the tulip glass The party starts.